Australian Money Market (AMM) operates an innovative, fully transactional online investment marketplace designed for financial advisers, stockbrokers, charities, small corporates, SMSF administrators and self-directed investors.
Only one initial application form for each investing entity is required to access a wide range of competitive investment rates and options across more than 25 financial institutions. All term deposit ADI’s on the platform are incorporated in Australia and covered by the $250,000 Government Guarantee.
Investment options include term deposits, at call accounts and managed funds, and investment instructions can be placed online from anywhere and at any time. In addition, Australian Bond Exchange now offers AMM clients direct access to the Australian over-the-counter bond market.
Benefits of AMM’s online marketplace include:
- Automatic completion of all investment application forms and contract notes (after the initial account with AMM is opened)
- Simple switching of funds between institutions at maturity, enabling clients to continually maximise interest earned
- Data feeds to various financial planning software packages
- No transaction fees
- Safe and secure with funds always invested in the clients’ name
- Comprehensive online notifications system and download service
AMM was established in 2007 and is licenced as a corporate authorised representative (No. 338682) of DDH Graham Limited (ABN 28 010 639 219 and AFSL No. 226319), a funds management and administration organisation.