By using this website, you agree that use of the information on this website is subject to the following terms:
2. INFORMATION. The Site contains general information. The information published on the Site has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Any prices, quotations, or opinions published on the Site are subject to change, and may change without notice. Before acting on any of the information published on the Site, you should consider its appropriateness having regard to your objectives, situation and needs. You should obtain and consider relevant the Product Disclosure Statement, terms and conditions, Financial Services Guide, customer information brochure and Guide to Fees and Charges relating to any product before making any decision about whether to acquire or continue to hold that product. You can obtain a copy of the relevant information from the Site or from DDH.
You must not rely on any information published on the Site or any site linked to or from the Site (“Linked Site”). DDH has not reviewed, and does not endorse or recommend any of the Linked Sites. You access and use of any Linked Site at your own risk. Make your own enquiries, and obtain suitably qualified independent advice about information published on the Site or any Linked Site. To the extent permitted by law, DDH accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the information on the Site or any Linked Site being incorrect, incomplete, misleading or inadequate. If you create a link to the Site, you do so at your own risk. DDH has not agreed to any conduct connected with a Linked Site that may be unlawful or infringe any rights.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The Site and any information (for example, text, images, charts, graphs, etc) published on the Site are protected by copyright and possibly other intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that:
- all intellectual property rights in and related to the Site are owned by or licensed to DDH; and
- you may not exercise any intellectual property right in respect of the Site other than reading the information published on the Site via authorised online access unless DDH has agreed to such use in writing.
4. SECURE ACCESS. You accept that the security measures that DDH has implemented in respect of the Site may not be adequate to protect againstunauthorised dealings connected with the Site, including but not limited to interception, intellectual property infringement and activities aimed at corrupting information, equipment or software. In respect of any personal identification number (“PIN”) and/or password given to you in respect of the Site, you agree to:
- securely store your PIN and password away from unauthorised persons;
- give DDH such information as DDH requests from time to time in respect of access to the Site by you or by any other person you may authorise to have, such access; and
- immediately notify DDH on becoming aware of, or suspecting,unauthorised access to the Site.
- While DDH endeavours to provide a convenient and functional Site, it does not guarantee that your requirements will be met or that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted, error free or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components; and
- DDH cannot be responsible for any loss, corruption or interception of data sent to or from the Site that occurs outside of its computer systems (such as those that occur while being sent over the internet).
Where a condition, warranty or guarantee cannot be excluded by law, the liability of DDH in respect of any breach of that implied condition, warranty or guarantee will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
7. LIMITED LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by law, DDH excludes all liability for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect and however caused (including through negligence) that a person may suffer as a result of use of the Site or any information published on the Site, including but not limited to any interference or damage to that person’s computer system that arises as a result of use of the Site, a Linked Site or receipt of emails from DDH.